Monday, January 2, 2012

Finally blogging!

Well, I have been saying I am going to start a blog since we got married...that was almost two years ago and I'm just starting now, but it's better late than never!
I guess I have a little bit of back tracking to do before I start on the day to day stuff. So here is a little bit about our family.
The Christensen Clan includes my husband Chase, our son Aiden and me (Desi). Chase and I met while we worked at a hotel by Disneyland a few years ago. We were instantly friends and then decided to finally give in and start dating since everyone knew we were perfect for each other! On March 27th, 2010 we tied the knot!!!!

About 6 months later we found out we were expecting our first baby (we don't like to waste any time!) :) Aiden was born on May 29th, 2011 and is the perfect addition to our little family! He is a super happy baby and is definitely a strong spirit. He hasn't stopped moving since the day he was born and he is in a hurry to grow up and run around with his older cousins!


Chase is working at AT&T while he finishes his degree in electrical engineering at Cal Poly Pomona. Hopefully he finishes soon so Aiden and I can spend more time with him!
I graduated from Cal State Fullerton a year ago and now I have the best job ever! I get to stay home with Aiden and watch him grow up, which is happening way too fast if you ask me!

Ok, so there is just some history to get this blog started. I plan on keeping this thing pretty up to date... But PLAN is the key word :)




2 comments:

  1. Yay! Finally! Aiden is soooo cute! Im excited to keep up on you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited that you are blogging! It's way better than FB. Aiden is one of the happiest babies I have ever met!

    ReplyDelete