Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Bananas over Yonanas!

Anyone heard about Yonanas? If you haven't you're missing out. So, I was watching Dr. Oz a while back ( yes, I watch Dr.Oz from time to time) and it was an episode about weight loss tips. Since I gained some unwanted weight while I was pregnant...and haven't lost it all yet, I tuned into the show. Some lady had lost a ton of weight and one thing she swore by was the Yonanas. What the heck is that, right? It is genius! It is a contraption that turns frozen bananas and other frozen fruit into ice cream!
I absolutely LOVE ice cream, but ice cream equals fat and I have more than enough of that. So, for Christmas I asked for this magical Yonanas machine and my lovely mother got it for me :). I was a bit skeptical on how good it would be but I am now in love! Even Chase liked it! Somehow it turns the frozen fruit into creamy ice cream consistency without all the fat. Just put the fruit in and out comes a frozen treat!!
I am excited that I can even make it for Aiden! I am going to get lots of good use out of this Christmas present :)

No comments:

Post a Comment